A complex HR function can impair company performance and employee morale. Unnecessary red tape and procedural hurdles do nothing but slow work life down and frustrate employees. Yet all too often, companies fall prey to complexity.
- What is the sake of the HR process itself? What is the goal you want to achieve by the process?
- Where do you see far more and unnecessary complexity in your HR processes?
- What is the reason of creating and maintaining overly complex, inefficient and time-consuming HR processes? How can you challenge and change this approach?
- From whom can you get honest feedback and with whom can you cooperate in re-designing HR processes?
- Where can you start to simplify your HR processes? What are your priorities and why?
- What do you need to do to create more simple, easy to understand HR processes?
- What are the immediate benefits for the business in simplifying HR processes?
- How will you measure the short- and long-term impact of the simplified HR processes?